As a Boomer, you’ve invested decades in developing your knowledge and skill sets. If you dig deep, you’ll realize that you can monetize your years of expertise.
You maybe a mechanic, a carpenter, an accountant, a management consultant, a tax specialist, a teacher, a homemaker, an author, an analyst…
Simply realize that it’s not a huge leap to package your competence into an offering that 1/2 of 1% of the folks on planet earth will pay you to learn! [That’s 8 million people!]
You’re a boomer. You need more income!
Interested in building a passive income while you travel with your grandchildren? Want to work from home and never go back to the office? Are you a retired baby boomer who’d like to generate a new stream of income without lifting a finger? Then it’s time for you to learn how to start your own online business. In this book I will share with you the best ways to get started using the internet as a source of passive income.
Here are 10 ways to make money online in your jammies.
Baby boomers need income.
Inflation is crushing baby boomers, and many are not prepared for retirement.
The U.S. Department of Labor estimates that there will be 6 million job openings in the next 10 years, but only 4 million individuals with the skills to fill them.
The Baby Boomers are the largest generation in history, and they’re getting older.
According to AARP, the oldest Boomers (born between 1946-1964) are now turning 65 at a rate of 10,000 people per day.
Baby boomers are facing a unique dilemma when it comes to retirement planning: they need more money than ever before but have fewer options for earning it. And they need the income today.
The longer you wait, the more likely it will be too late to take advantage of the opportunities that exist right now.
- Affiliate Marketing
1. Being a freelancer offers such a wide range of perks and benefits;
2. The online retail industry is growing so fast;
3. Blogging will help you become an expert in your industry;
4. Making money by re-selling items is fun and easy;
5. Crafting is a fun and rewarding past time;
6. Affiliate marketing is much more flexible than setting up your own business;
7. Etsy specializes in handmade goods from all around the world;
8. Being an Amazon seller can lead to massive sales;
9. Making a website for someone else can be very profitable;
10. Coming up with ideas for clients can be very lucrative